We, E-Com, are a team of lovers of Foodtech and Ukrainian products.
We are a separate ambitious startup within a powerful Ukrainian company with a cool strong team and big dreams.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps, with whom we will create progressive products used by thousands of Ukrainians.
We break the stereotypes that retail is only about tomatoes. Believe us, the technical part of our projects provides a whole field for creativity and thinking.
What we are currently working on:
- we pump the existing delivery of a wide assortment from Silpo — ones of the most popular and beloved by Ukrainians stores;
- we are developing ultra-fast delivery of products and dishes under the new LOKO brand
And in the plans there is still a lоооot of work with ambitious tasks and challenges.
On what values do we build projects?
- Products with Ukrainian soul. Created by Ukrainians for beloved ones.
Our products are important and useful to Guests, families and friends. Products, that will be relevant today, and tomorrow, and after the Victory;
- Agile mindset is not in words, but in action. Reasonably, consciously and based on our context. So, if you are an adept of agile – you will like it with us
- Real ability to influence the product. We recruit stars and give them the opportunity to shine, thereby igniting our products. Common sense is more valuable to us than “this is how it happened historically.”
How do we see our dream candidate?
Has experience with:
- Gitlab CI/CD (or similar Jenkins, TeamCity)
- ELK stack
Able to work both in a team and solve problems independently when necessary.
What will you do?
- Maintain and deploy infrastructure
- Deployment of applications/sites/platforms
- Introduce new practices and technologies
- Cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Script Languages (bash, groovy, python)
What do we offer?
- Work on flagship projects with a large number of users
- Ability to influence decisions
- Competitive salary, negotiable upon interview with the successful candidate
- Support of your individual enterpreneur documentation
- Health insurance
- Discounts for employees
- Concierge service for employees
- Remote work. And if you want to work in the office – there is a cozy co-working space in the SilverBreeze business center. However, for now, for safety reasons, we recommend reducing trips to the office.