We are TemaBit Fozzy Group — a fan team of technologies – which change the user experience of Ukrainians.
More than 65,000 employees, thousands of partners, and millions of Guests of Silpo, Fora, Fozzy, Trash! and other businesses of the group use our products every day.
We are looking for a SysOps engineer (Monitoring and Automation), who will work with us to create progressive products for his colleagues that bring happiness to thousands of Ukrainians.
There is still a lot of work planned with ambitious tasks and challenges.
And we are looking for you to achieve that!
On what values do we build projects?
- Products with Ukrainian soul. Created by Ukrainians for beloved ones.
Our products are important and useful to Guests, your family and your friends. The ones that will be relevant today, and tomorrow, and after the Victory;
- We are fans of experiments, we take care of the team, we encourage cooperation, we preach honesty and openness. Working with us — is being cared of with all heart and soul.
- Real ability to influence the product. We recruit stars and give them the opportunity to shine, thereby igniting our products.
How do we see our dream candidate?
- Desirable experience in engineering support for Microsoft SCOM (administration, management pack coding);
- Experience in Grafana administration, knowledge of Prometheus (PromQL), InfluxDB (Flux language);
- Experience in working with Microsoft System Center products;
- Experience with various APM products: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Elastic;
- Experience in using MS Powershell for task automation;
- Support for Linux (RHEL, CentOS) environment;
- Understanding of the principles of multi-level applications (frontend, backend, database);
- Working skills with Python;
- Knowledge of the English language at a level sufficient to work with technical documentation.
What will you do?
– support for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) roles, support for monitoring and alerts;
– SCOM infrastructure update;
– Dynatrace APM support: Cluster, ActiveGate, OneAgent (Dynatrace CMC, REST API);
– creation of Grafana Dashboards and management of unified notifications (MS Teams, Telegram, Custom webhook, E-mail);
– support for On-prem versions of Gitlab, InfluxDB/Telegraf.
– automation of tasks with the help of Microsoft Opalis SCORCH, PageDuty Rundeck products;
– Gitlab CI/CD support and setup;
– creation of Webhooks using Python and Rundeck;
– Deployment of Docker Containers.
- Participation in pilots and projects for the implementation and development of the system of monitoring and automation of corporate applications;
- Conducting pre-project studies: collection of initial data, formation of requirements, audit;
- Customization and integration settings with external monitoring and automation systems; Preparation of project documentation.
What do we offer?
- Work on flagship projects with a large number of users
- Ability to influence decisions
- Competitive salary, negotiable upon interview with the successful candidate
- Support of your individual enterpreneur documentation
- Health insurance
- Discounts for employees
- Concierge service for employees
- Remote work. And if you want to work in the office – there is a cozy co-working space in the SilverBreeze business center. However, for now, for safety reasons, we recommend reducing trips to the office.